Friday, March 8, 2013

Meet the Top 10

During last night's show we were introduced to Season 12's Top 10.


We will be seeing Lazaro Arbos, Amber Holcomb, Paul Jolley, Curtis Finch, Jr., Janelle Arthur, Candice Glover, Angie Miller, Burnell Taylor, Devin Velez, and Kree Harrison next week and also during the summer tour.

Be sure to follow their official Idol Twitter handles:
@LazaroAI12
@AmberAI12
@PaulJolleyAI12
@CurtisAI12
@JanelleAI12
@CandiceAI12
@AngieAI12
@BurnellAI12
@DevinAI12
@KreeAI12

And sadly we have to say goodbye to Elijah Liu, Aubrey Cleland, Nick Boddington, Adriana Latonio, Breeana Steer, Cortez Shaw, Zoanette Johnson, Charlie Askew, Vincent Powell, and Teena Torres. Luckily one of these people will be lucky enough to go on the summer tour with the Top 10.

 
I'm not totally thrilled with the contestants that made it through, but most of my favorites got in and I think this will be a good season. I am going to go out on a limb and say that I think a girl will win this season. It's been 6 years since a girl has won, so it's long overdue. I would like to see Kree win. Seeing that the few past winners have been kind of folk-y, country-ish, and rock-ish. Kree has infused those three into one and I think that is just the perfect combo. But, we will see in 10 weeks who the winner is!
 
Until next time, xoxo
Comment your thoughts! Let me know what you think of the contestants!


Remember to follow @AmericanIdol on Twitter and like the Facebook page.

(photos pulled from American Idol Official Twitter and Facebook pages)


No comments:

Post a Comment