Monday, March 18, 2013

Top 10: Songs of the Idols

I guess Wednesday's and Thursday's have not been a good time for me to sit and watch American Idol. I have not been able to see the show live in I don't know how long. This week I missed the performances because I went to watch the Columbia College Cougars play in Kansas City; a good choice on my part. Because no more basketball will interfere with the show, hopefully I will be able to watch and report again without having to wait a week to do so.

I still haven't see the show but have found another blog that actually has the performances on it! I think that is super exciting and I can't wait to find the time to watch them. ricky.org: Top 10 Performance Show

And here is a blog that showed the results: TV Line: Top 10 Results Recap

I am sad to see my fellow Missourian leave the show, but he definitely wasn't my favorite anyway.


Until next time, xoxo
Comment your thoughts! Let me know what you think of the contestants!

Remember to follow @AmericanIdol on Twitter and like the Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment